[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_color=”#000000″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”light” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column boxed=”true” column_padding=”padding-5-percent” column_padding_position=”all” background_color=”#000000″ background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ font_color=”#ffffff” column_shadow=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”2px” column_border_color=”#ffffff” column_border_style=”solid”]
The Boring Legal Stuff
These Terms and Conditions may change as we continue to evolve our business or external factors require us to do so. If we change these Terms and Conditions, we will post the revised document here on the Raw website and such changes will be effective immediately upon that posting. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of such changes and agreement to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions, and so we recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions periodically when accessing or using the facility.
1. All members must use the QR code function for contactless entry into Raw Gyms, You can get this app in the app store (Your App plus) this app requires you to download the app, fully register within Raw gyms, as a result we will activate the QR code for your contactless entry. In addition to this members must download the Raw Glofox app to schedule their workout sessions (for the foreseeable future).
2. If any member wanting to enter the premises and/or use the facilities does not wish to use the Your app plus, we can provide another adequate method of entry to the club (Raw swipe card). Members can get their swipe card at the club and to replace a loss card swipe card there will be a €5 cost per card.
3. All Members MUST have a towel on entry – NO TOWEL NO ENTRY RULE will apply to every user, all members must wipe down machines before after use. Members are NOT allowed have Gym bags on the Gym floor.
4. The use of Raw Gyms and its facilities is at the member’s own risk and we shall have no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the member. Members are reminded to use the hand sanitisers throughout the club. In addition to this each member must pass the thermal scanner before gaining access to the club. There is no personal information stored on this scanner, as the primary function is to ensure members are within a safe temperature before entry to the club.
5. Members are required to comply with the rules and follow health and safety guidance as displayed on the premises. All members must watch the Raw health and safety video and answer the Raw health questionnaire in relation to COVID-19 and other safety functions within Raw. This video and questionnaire will be sent to NEW members as part of their welcome email. Therefore, Raw need your correct email address on joining the gym.
6. In the event of default of payment we reserve the right to re-apply for the outstanding amount from your bank account or credit card on any day throughout the month.
7. Payment of monthly direct debits are due regardless of usage.
8. Monthly members are subject to a 12 month commitment period and may not cancel their membership until the 12 months has passed.
9. After the first 90 days your membership may be frozen free of charge for up to 90 days (90 days does not apply to annual subscriptions). At the time of freezing your membership you must provide a reactivation date and on this date your subscription will begin to charge you at your normal membership rate. This may be adjusted pro rata if you freeze or unfreeze in the middle of a billing period.
10. If you have been a member of the gym for more than 90 days and wish to freeze your membership, you can do so through our website. Please allow 12-14 working days before billing period to allow for a freeze. As for cancellations, all cancellations require a 30 days notice via the cancellation link upon your request to email@example.com this can also be done by visiting the club.
11. The gym and its facilities shall not be abused or damaged in any way. Any damage caused to Raw Gyms property due to a reckless or negligent act will be paid by you.
12. Due to the restricted number of parking spaces available at Raw Sandyford, a two-hour parking limit must be in place. Any car left on the premises for longer that may be subject to clamping.
13. Membership refers to the use of the facilities at Raw Gym Donnybrook and Raw Gym Sandyford, including attendance of classes.
14. These Terms and Conditions apply to members and to guests of Raw Gyms, both referred to as ‘members’ throughout. Since July 1st 2020 there will be NO guest passes / Free trials for Non Members due to the safety of our Raw members. Therefore, all past day passes (current circulation) will be deemed expired.
15. Management reserve the right to terminate membership at any time for any reason we see fit. In addition to this management reserve the right to terminate membership due to non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, including behaviour deemed detrimental to the welfare, good order or character of the gym and its members. In addition, members must respect the Raw health and safety measures outlined in the club, this is for the safety of Raw staff and members.
16. Management reserve the right to refuse application for membership or any entry to the Club.
17. Lockers are provided for daily use only and may not be left in lockers overnight. Unclaimed property is kept on the premises for a maximum of 7 days and then is donated to charity.
18. Raw Gyms is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of property.
19. Members are responsible for providing a secure lock to protect their property in the lockers provided.
20. By joining Raw Gyms, members are consenting to the use of video and photo recordings both in the form of CCTV recordings and for potential use on social media.
21. Members confirm they are in good physical health and know of no medical/other reason why they should not engage in exercise or why they should not use Raw Gyms facilities that would be detrimental to their health and safety. By accessing the club Members confirm they are in good health and any COVID related symptoms members will not attend the club and will contact their GP immediately.
22. Raw Gyms, its members, employees and third party agents are indemnified against any action or claim arising in injury, loss, damage or death as a result of the member using the gym facilities.
23. Members and future members must warrant and represent that they are in good physical condition and capable of engaging in exercise and notify a member of the fitness team immediately in order that Member/guest notes and their programme can be updated or medical clearance obtained. If through injury or other reason, such as pregnancy, this is not the case, they must consult a doctor before engaging in exercise and that he/she knows of no medical or other reason why he/she is not able to engage in active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety, comfort or physical condition. The Member shall not use any Club facilities whilst suffering from any infectious or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst suffering from a physical ailment such as COVID-19, open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other Members. We recommend that before using the club you familiarise yourself with the fire exits and emergency routes in case of evacuation. Please note that employees are NOT required to “seek & search” the building. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each individual to follow the relevant instructions. Please note lifts will not be operational during an emergency evacuation.
24. Your data privacy and security are important to us. Please refer to our Privacy Notice which explains how we collect, store and handle your personal data.
25. Monthly membership cancellations must be received by the 1st of each & every month however, cannot be submitted in the same month as joining. A 3 full calendar month’s payment is required which means a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 1 months final payment will be necessary depending on the date the cancellation form is received. For example, if a cancellation form is received on the 1st May, only May will be due, however if received on 2nd May both May and June will be due. Requests for cancellation must be made on a cancellation form available at Raw Gyms. You will receive an email confirmation within 2 working days – until you receive this email the cancellation will not be valid. Membership cannot be amended whilst in the notice period. Verbal instructions to amend or cancel a membership cannot be accepted, all requests must be in writing. Memberships can only be cancelled if subscription collection is active. Monthly fees and/or prepaid fees are not refundable. Ex-members wishing to re-join the club will be asked to pay a joining fee plus any unpaid balance from the previous membership. Please do not send a cancellation form by post. Members wishing to transfer to a club that is currently in pre-sale can only do so once the club is open. They cannot join during pre-sale whilst already a member.
26. Request for freezing shall be at the sole discretion of the Club. There is no monthly fee to freeze. We require 7 days’ notice in writing to freeze a membership and the minimum time for freezing is one month. Members cannot apply to cancel while their membership is frozen. The Company shall have the right to suspend or withdraw Club privileges or membership from any Member who, in their opinion, has abused privileges or conducted himself or herself in a manner deemed detrimental to the Club staff or its Members. Such expulsion or suspension shall become effective immediately and no reimbursement will be issued to such Member of the pro-rated portion of their unused monthly fees. There will be no refund of the joining fee. The Manager or a designee shall have complete charge of the Club whilst on duty. Members may be suspended or expelled from the Club immediately if they display conduct which is, or is likely to be in the sole opinion of the Company, injurious to the character of the Club or the interests of the Members and staff, or if they commit a serious or repeated breach of these Rules, in particular where amounts owing to the Company are unpaid. An expelled Member forfeits all the privileges of the membership and all rights against the Company. An expelled Member will not be entitled to any refund of their joining fee or subscription and must pay all amounts owed to the Company forthwith.
27. CCTV Closed circuit cameras operate throughout the Club (except in the changing areas) (see our privacy notice for more information). Any unlawful activity within the Club may be reviewed for possible legal action.
28. Members and guests are encouraged to make any comment or complaint via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that all contact details are detailed on the email so a member of our team can contact you accordingly to discuss. Should a Member wish to discuss any issue in person they can also request to speak to the manager on duty. Members and guests may also contact the General Manager. It is our aim that we respond within 48 hours of receiving a comment or complaint. All written and verbal complaints are discussed at the club’s weekly team meeting every weekday and tracked until resolved.
29. The Company may assign the benefit of the Membership Agreement to a third party at any time without notice to the Member. A person who is not party to the Membership Agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Membership Agreement. The Company may communicate with the Members via electronic mail (“email”) and/or by SMS as set out in our Privacy Notice. Members are required to leave the fitness floors 20 minutes before closing times if they wish to take a shower. Once a year our clubs may have to close over a weekend for general maintenance.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS DUE TO COVID-19:
30. Members will be required to sanitise before they swipe into the club as well as use the number of hand sanitiser stations throughout the club
31. Members will always be required to have a sweat towel at all times, under no circumstance will access be granted without a sweat towel, members will wipe machines down before and after use with our disinfectant wipes.
32. When attending Yoga, Pilates, Probox members will be encouraged to bring their own mat, boxing gloves etc with them for each class
33. Any/all sexual activities are prohibited within Raw clubs. Any members participating in sexual activity will be asked to leave the club immediately and suspended from Raw for up to 3 months. In sever cases, this can result in immediate cancellation of membership without any refund.
34. Last entry into Raw Gyms clubs is 10:15pm Monday – Friday and 8:15pm Saturday&Sunday
Terms and Conditions relating to Corporate Membership:
1.These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the standard Raw Gyms Terms and Conditions.
2. Where you are applying for Corporate membership, company identification must be provided in the form of a company identification card or a payslip issued within the previous 3 months.
3. Corporate membership is available to employees of specific corporations; please contact Raw Gyms directly for more information.
4.Where are existing member wants to avail of this offer, this can be done at renewal only. No refund on existing membership will be processed.